Friday, May 20, 2005

listening to the quantum whisper

I find that all I want to do these days is play a few silly computer games or dream about Australia. Somehow, this notion of greener grass growing down under plagues my thoughts. I know it isn't realistic, but in this Aussie fantasy I wander beaches and go snorkeling in perfect peace. In truth, I live in a very beautiful, albeit wet, place: Beaverton, Oregon. The name belies the beauty. I had once vowed never to live in BEAVER-TOWN, but that's another inconsequential story. And really, composing this message, or spending time reading it, is just as inconsequential. Speaking of which, the other day in reply to my comment that everything seems so pointless, my wife responded with "that's the point." I found this funny, but she was being dead serious. Her premise is that until the New System we are engaged in pointless activity and that's the point. Logical, in a female sort of way. But downright funny if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home