Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Meatloaf is My Life

What would you like for dinner tonight?
I don't know, what do we have...?
Meatloaf.
Meatloaf sounds fine.
Okay. But are you sure you want meatloaf?
What else is there?
I could thaw some chicken, and make Ginger Glazed Chicken, but that would mean we won't eat until 9 p.m.
But I'm hungry.
I could make Mac and Cheese...
Meatloaf is fine.
Are you sure?
If that's the best option, yes.
How's the script going?
Slow.
Do you want broccoli or corn?
Corn.
Really? Broccoli would be a better choice.
Okay then, broccoli.
You'll have to run to the store then, because we don't have any fresh broccoli.
Why do you suggest broccoli, if we don't have any?
Because it would go well with the chicken.
But I said meatloaf was okay.
Well, if you really want meatloaf, then it won't be an issue.
Okay.
All right then.
All right.
Meatloaf it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home